Burton [ak] Helium Hooded Stretch Insulated Jacket 2022 - Women
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items over 30% off are excluded from this policy.
Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 30% or more.
Free In-Store Pickup
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
State-of-the-art layering for missions near and far. Think uphill breathability and downhill warmth with just the right amount of stretch.
The women's Burton [ak] Helium Hooded Stretch Insulated Jacket delivers breathable warmth in a lightweight, pack-friendly design for backcountry missions. Its stretch fabric lets you move naturally while keeping things light and breathable. It's the midweight layer you can wear on the uptrack when it's cool and breezy or under your shell to stay warm on the descent. When the sun shines and the temps rise, it packs into its own pocket for easy stowing.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Breathable with light wind resistance for medium-intensity activities where breathability is a higher priority than wind resistance and added layering helps provide warmth
- [ak] DWR coating
- Lightweight low-profile back of hem cinch
- Pocket utility loop and media port
- Packable into a pocket
- Thermacore stretch insulation [40g] for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Attached hood with stretch binding at opening
- Zippered interior chest pocket and hand-warmer pockets