This directional shape steps up stability and float with an extra-wide platform from tip to tail for riders in search of the widest ride possible.
Join the cult, go wide. The Burton Family Tree Show Stopper Snowboard keeps it wide from tip to tail. Think stability at speed and railing turns without toe or heel drag. This directional shape has the taper and twin flex to offer a responsive ride with do-it-all performance for those who prefer a wide ride.
- Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 15mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter woods to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight; Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred with an ultralight carbon backbone that increases pop and longitudinal snap
- Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial-in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.