The Ion raises the bar yet again with a micro-adjustable zonal fit and liner tech that keeps feet warmer and drier – all with the legendary responsive feel that put the Ion on the map.
Setting the bar higher with every detail, the men's now legendary Burton Ion BOA® Snowboard Boots let you charge as hard you like across the entire mountain. Their stacked tech package includes two independent lace zones with a High Power Focus BOA® Fit System that lets you micro-adjust the tension and feel of each to match your riding style. A combination of heat-reflective foil and moisture-managing liner tech trap body heat and wick sweat to keep feet warm and dry. All with cushioned, out-of-the-box comfort that promotes a relaxed and natural stance for riding any terrain.
- Welded backstay increases support and durability; 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Tuff Cuff Lite increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Dual-Zone High Power Focus BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology features two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial allowing for powerful tensioning and a custom fit in the upper and lower portions of the boot
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions; AutoCANT Cushioning uses dual-density EVA that lets your foot settle into a natural, relaxed position for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control
- ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Life Liner uses heat-moldable, lightweight materials for high-end performance with a relaxed feel and features a responsive PU tongue for a combination of quickness and resistance breakdown that excels during long seasons of hard riding; DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture; Ultralon Performance Foam® has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot
- EST®-optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort; Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- 1-Year Warranty