WOMEN'S BURTON MULTIPATH INSULATED JACKET
Morning commutes and cool nights at camp are better with the low-bulk warmth of this lightweight insulated jacket.
Adapt and thrive. The women's Burton Multipath Insulated Jacket provides versatile, packable warmth for travel and outdoor missions alike. Its lightweight, breathable insulation cranks out heat without bulk for efficient warmth in any weather. It's soft and full of stretch for a natural range of motion that layers comfortably under a waterproof shell for complete weather protection.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE Mist-Defy DWR lightweight stretch nylon and spandex blend plain weave fabric repels water while staying soft and comfortable
- ThermacoreECO (60g) insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features 92% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Elasticized cuffs
- Side slits for easy movement
- Utility loop
- Removable waterproof TPU bag with sling attachment
- Reflective details
- Key clip in pocket
- Drop hem for extended length and added coverage
- Zippered chest pocket with media port and microfleece-lined zippered hand-warmer pockets