Step On Boots & Bindings are not sold separately, but as a system from the same season/year. Please make sure that both items are added to your cart before proceeding with purchase.
The legendary control, versatility, and comfort of the Escapade with the added simplicity of Step On® for a simple, intuitive board connection.
Any terrain, all riding styles, the women's Burton Step On® Escapade Snowboard Bindings are for riders who do it all. They balance high-end comfort with a playful, responsive feel, all with the intuitive ease of Step On. The kickback Hammock suspension enhances performance and comfort, while full underfoot cushioning keeps you riding longer. Micro-adjust the lean to suit your stance, step on, and ride.
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-Component Baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Compatible with all mounting systems
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe utilizing Toe Hooks 2.0 that feature a spring hinge that flexes to maintain closure and provide an easy entrance and exit and one connection point by the heel for increased boot and binding response
- Kickback Hammock Hi-Back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in baseplate for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility
- All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.