Snug as a bug in an insulated bomber jacket that is highly waterproof and warm just like the big kids.
Warm and happy go hand in hand. So, the toddlers' Burton Bomber Jacket has a good dose of insulation to help quell potential rebellion. Add fully waterproof and breathable to the list and you've got a jacket that lets little people have fun outdoors. Small details like room-to-grow and a pass pocket give this little bomber some extra punch.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Adjustable cuffs
- Ribbed hem
- Reflective details
- Ticket O-ring
- Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Removable Contour hood with elastic hood gaiter
- Sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets