Burton Women's Story Board Snowboard 2024 + Step On Re:Flex Bindings 2024 (White/Graphic) Package
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Burton Women's Story Board Snowboard 2024
The Burton Women's Story Board Snowboard 2024 is your ticket to unforgettable snow adventures. With a unique blend of camber and a rockered nose, it offers stability and float in any conditions. Whether you're craving tight turns on groomers or deep powder days, this board delivers. Its Freeride Directional Shape gives you a twin freestyle feel when riding flat, but on the edge, it's all about precision and float. Plus, the women's-specific flex ensures a responsive ride without sacrificing power. So, whether you're an expert rider or just starting, this board is ready to elevate your mountain experience. And don't forget, it's compatible with all major bindings, so you can dial in your perfect stance effortlessly. Get ready to spin some epic yarns with the Story Board!
- Directional Camber Bend: A blend of camber under both feet and a rockered nose maintains stability through variable conditions and plenty of float in soft snow.
- Twin Stance Meets Directional Float: The board's Freeride Directional Shape centers your stance for a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the soft snow float and feel of a directional deck.
- All-Mountain Versatility and Speed: Its directional shape and camber maintain stability at speed and all-mountain versatility.
- Women's-Specific Flex: Women's-specific layup provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders without compromising on power and response.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Directional Camber: Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Freeride Directional Shape: Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, and on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- 10mm Taper: 10mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Directional Flex: Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Carbon I-Beam™: Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred, with an ultralight carbon backbone for increased pop and longitudinal snap
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape: Freeride Directional
- Terrain: All Mountain, Powder
- Riding Level: Expert
|Weight Range||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||150-200 lbs.+ / 68-91kg+|
|Binding Sizes||M||Women's M/L, Men's S||Women's L, Men's S/M|
Burton Women's Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024 White/Graphic
Elevate your snowboarding game with the Burton Women's Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024. These bindings offer a seamless boot-to-binding connection with three secure points, making snowboarding simpler and more enjoyable. The Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System ensures comfort while minimizing fatigue, and the single-component baseplate provides consistent response on any terrain. The Step On system with Toe Hook 2.0 allows for easy entry and exit, and the FLAD system lets you customize your forward lean angle for a personalized ride. Plus, the lifetime warranty on baseplates and one-year warranty on straps and hi-backs give you peace of mind. Step On and conquer the slopes!
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. The Toe Hook 2.0 offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in the hi-back and spar for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility
|Step On||Step On and go. From the moment you're ready to ride, the Step On™ boot-to-binding connection offers unprecedented convenience and performance that will have you taking on the entire mountain in no time.|
|Re:Flex™||Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight and is compatible with all board mounting options.|
|18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite||Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in baseplate for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility|
|Single-Component Baseplate||Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain|
|Step On FLAD™||Step On FLAD system allows the user to make adjustments with a #2 screwdriver to forward lean angle of the hi-back based on the user's preference, getting an active and quicker response with more forward lean and a more relaxed response with less forward lean.|
|Basic Hi-Back||Burton's standard hi-back provides consistent flex and features durable bomb-proof materials and foam padding for elevated comfort.|
|Features||Step On™, Recycled Materials|
|Warranty||All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.|
Information provided by manufacturer