The AIRA 84 TI is proof that lightweight doesn't have to mean light performance. With a full sidewall sandwich construction, C/FX for dampening and titanium reinforcement complimenting the lightweight poplar core, this all mountain ski is both a beauty and a beast.
- TPU Matte
- CONSTRUCTION & CORE / FULL SANDWICH SIDEWALLS
- Laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls give extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables us to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- CONSTRUCTION & CORE / LIGHT POPLAR FULL WOODCORE
- ROCKER / ALL-TERRAIN ROCKER 2.0
- With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarentees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.
- REINFORCEMENT / C/FX 3
- REINFORCEMENT / CARBON
- Optimized energy transmission & restitution for quicker ski responsiveness
- SPECIFIC FEATURES / PULSE PAD
- A layer of rubber all along the edges and in critical zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- SPECIFIC FEATURES / TI POWER ZONE
- Edge to edge Ti Laminate, Edge to edge CFX, Added control on piste.
- SPECIFIC FEATURES / CORK TIP INLAY
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius|