Burton Tourist Snowboard Boot 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
Splitboard-ready boots with traction, flex, and warmth that improve the climb up and the ride down.
Skintrack or summit bid, the men's Burton Tourist Snowboard Boots handle the mountains with surefooted confidence. With more reverse flex than any other boot in the line, it enhances glide in the skintrack, while an array of insulating features are key for warm feet on pre-dawn starts or snow camping missions. Developed with team riders plus the crew at Spark R&D, the Tourist sticks to the same trusted Vibram® sole found on the Driver X for near legendary billy-goat grip.
- Durable synthetic leather backstay with rubber heel for increased wear resistance; 1:1 firm flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride; Increased negative flex for improved function when touring
- Tuff Cuff Lite increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe; Ultralon Performance Foam® has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace; Built-in lace loops to convert boot to traditional lacing
- ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Life Liner uses heat-moldable, lightweight materials for high-end performance with a relaxed feel and features a responsive PU tongue for a combination of quickness and resistance breakdown that excels during long seasons of hard riding; DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture
- Vibram® Ecostep rubber outsole gives you the legendary grip of Vibram® in a lighter weight package and with 30% recycled rubber content with the added rebound and cushioning of dual zone EVA
- Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- 1-Year Warranty