- NEW Bamboo Surf Core
- Jones' new triple density Bamboo Surf wood core that has bamboo stringers positioned in the pocket of the sidecut for better edge response and turn power.
- Carbon Web Fused
- New carbon stringer pack that blends different widths of carbon matched to the specific needs of the board model. Featured on the surf collection models to eliminate nose vibration and on the Solution splitboard as a reinforcement under the binding. Made in the USA, exclusively for Jones.
- Biax Fiberglass
- A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls
- ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones' improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Sintered 9900
- Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Oversized Recycled Edges
- All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Traction Tech
- Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet
- Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Wend Natural Wax
- Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Factory Tuned
- All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius||Weight Range (lbs)|
|150||292||248||272||6.5||110 - 160 lbs.|