Dalbello Panterra 95 W ID GW Ski Boot 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Panterra 95 W ID GW has been specially tailored to sporty female skiers with high standards who demand both performance and comfort. Its Powercage design and milled outer shell result in optimum power distribution across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. A variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and adjustable cuff volume provide additional ways of adapting the boot to your personal preference. The tongue integrates better into the shell, improves ergonomics and delivers more rebound. The three-part cabrio design also delivers even flex and damping as well as support at the sides and rear. Getting into and out of the boot is now easier than ever. The women’s ID liner boosts heel support and provides toe space, warmth and lots of comfort. It can of course be warmed and shaped in the shop for an even better fit. With its GripWalk soles, hike mode with a ski/hike motion radius of 51° and adjustable outer shell, the Panterra 95 W ID GW is really comfortable to wear and walk in. The 3D Grip texture also makes the Panterra extremely robust.
- WEIGHT: 1535,00 g
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 95
- LAST: 99-101mm
- MATERIAL: DB HYPERLITE/DB HYPERLITE/DB HYPERLITE
- LINER: ID Now
- BUCKLE: F-6 new
- STRAP: Power strap 40 mm
- SPECIFIC WOMEN FIT: Dalbello’s Women’s ski-boot line is developed by women. Woman technicians, designers and members of the Dalbello Freeski team are involved with product engineering and design. The finest Italian design technology assures the best dedicated women’s product in the world.
- GRIPWALK: GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
- CABRIO DESIGN: Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- ID LINER: The 100% customizable ID liners are thermo formable in only 6 - 12 minutes. They are the lightest and warmest liners for high sportive skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission.