Dissent Ski Pro Fit Sock
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
We will accept returns until Monday, January 9th, 2023 for a full refund.
Exchanges/Gift returns will be accepted until Monday, January 23rd, 2023 or 30 days from purchase date – whichever is later, for the same value or store credit gift card.
Returns will be accepted until January 23rd, 2023 or 30 days from ship date, whichever is later.
No returns or exchanges on December 26th or 27th, 2022.
An industry first for freeride-touring, and performance boot-fit perfection.
Backcountry, ski-touring, or for a low-volume custom fit boot, this sock is a game-changer. Unmatched ankle compression fit for zero slippage minimizes the chances of heel/ankle rub and blisters. This is the ultimate freeride ski-touring base line set-up.
- Engineered usage of Nanoglide anti-friction teflon/PTFE yarn in the heel and ankle: Further improved heel/ankle comfort and blister prevention when touring.
- Graduated TRUE-Compression: Best fit, best feel, reduced foot numbness.
- Optimized Dissent engineered bootfit: Thin, unpadded, race fit, for the most direct and consistent feel possible.
- Engineered technical yarns and knit: provides capillary action, and exceptional moisture management. Unlike other socks (wool or synthetic), the Ski Pro Fit Compression Tour maintains a perfect fit when wet, critical for all day comfort and blister prevention.
- Designed for custom boots/footbeds/liners.
- Graduated compression reduces foot and leg fatigue.
- Unrivaled memory and shape retention for the ultimate fit, wash after wash.
- Constructed using the best technologies available, using high needle-count machines, for exceptional feel and quality.