Flylow Domino Jacket 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items over 30% off are excluded from this policy.
Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 30% or more.
Free In-Store Pickup
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
We’ve always made our women’s gear as tough and durable as the men’s gear, but the Domino Jacket is next level. This simplified, super-lightweight shell, made with eVent DV Expedition fabric, was built for the backcountry. It’s got heaps of air permeability that’ll let you go as far as your legs will take you. With 20K waterproofing and a zip-out powder skirt, it’ll weather the storm. Underarm vents cool you down on a climb and ample pockets store snacks for the summit and can be accessed even while wearing a backpack.
- eVent: eVent basically invented the idea of air permeable waterproof membranes. What is that, you ask? Billions of tiny pores that keep moisture, like rain or snow, from invading from the outside while magically still letting heat and sweat escape from the inside when you’re on the move. Brilliant, right? That prevents those pesky temperature swings you can experience on a skintrack or powder day. We use premium eVent DV Expedition 40D.
- High Performance DWR: We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- 80/20 Backcountry/Resort: You spend much of your time on a skintrack in search of good snow, and this gear is designed to handle windy summits, spring tours, and long days in the mountains. Fabric choices are made to offer lightweight breathability and air permeability for high-output activities, like bootpacking a couloir. But if there's powder at the ski resort, you'll be there, and this gear can handle all-day liftline laps, too.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves
- Fully seam taped
- 2 chest pockets, 2 hand pockets, 2 inner pocket
- 12-inch pit zippers
- Backpack friendly pockets
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Removable powder skirt
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK waterproof zippers