Flylow Moxie Bib Pant 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items over 30% off are excluded from this policy.
Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 30% or more.
Free In-Store Pickup
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
If you like your ski pants with more of a straight leg fit, then the Moxie Bib is for you. Designed with a relaxed fit and tomboy vibe, it’s got all the fixings of a top-notch bib: bomber Surface 3-layer fabric on the thighs and seat, mixed with stretchy and waterproof Tactic 3-layer softshell fabric, spacious pockets for stashing your phone (and chocolate peanut butter cups), and a handy drop-seat for going to the loo. The fabric on the knees and seat are built extra durable for the mountain’s many obstacles.
- Surface 2L and 3L: Do this for a minute: Put on your ski jacket or pants and go step in the shower. If you’re wearing a Flylow piece made with Surface 2-layer or 3-layer hardshell fabric by Intuitive, you’ll watch the water bead up on the surface and slide right off. This burly, 150-Denier oxford weave, coated with a Durable Water Repellent, is designed to keep you warm and dry and have a tough but smooth feel. A nylon tricot on the backing protects the membrane and wicks moisture away from your body.
- High Performance DWR: We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- 50/50 Inbounds/Out-Of-Bounds: Conditions dependent, you split your time pretty evenly between the ski resort and the backcountry, which means you need gear that's tough and waterproof enough for the pounding of tram laps and storm skiing inbounds but won't sweat out on a climb on those days you decide to earn your turns. Here, we opt for fabrics and features that do double duty, like jacket powder skirts you can zip out or bib pants made for versatile pursuits.
- Kangaroo chest pouch
- Fully seam taped
- Durable fabric mapping on knees and seat
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 2 mid-thigh pockets (1 pleated w/ beacon attachment), 2 chest pockets (1 reach through and 1 vertical dump), 1 seat pocket
- Powder gaiters
- Seamless cuff reinforcements
- Articulated knee box
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Long exterior zipper for easy entry
- Inner and outer thigh vents
- Powder gaiters
- Average weight: 680 grams