Flylow Smythe Bib Pant 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
With the Smythe Bib, we set out to make a light and supremely breathable bib tough enough to withstand the abuse of the backcountry. The Smythe Bib is built from our customized The Perm fabric, by Intuitive, for stretch, waterproofness, and air permeability, making these light, streamlined pants the go-to choice for backcountry riders. A stretch woven softshell top on the bib is ultra breathable. Outer thigh pockets can be accessed while wearing a harness and chest pocket was built to fit around backpack straps. Like classic Flylow pants, they come with reinforced cuffs, articulated knees, and cross flow venting to help you stay out longer.
- The Perm: In other waterproof breathable garments, the fabric has to get wet first in order to transfer moisture. That means you have to sweat and risk getting cold—not a good thing in the backcountry—before your layer wicks the sweat away. Not so with the Perm, Intuitive’s most air-permeable fabric that’s stretchy and hits 20K on the waterproofness scale. The Perm lets heat escape before you sweat.
- High Performance DWR: We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- 100 Percent Backcountry: Designed specifically for the rigors of backcountry terrain, these products are light and breathable for the climb uphill; waterproof and resilient for the way down. Streamlined designs make them packable enough to stuff in a backcountry pack, while core features like pocket placement and venting are conceived with backpacks and the backcountry at the forefront. If it can handle the backcountry, it can handle anything.
- Reinforced cuffs
- Stretch softshell bib top
- Inner and outer thigh vents
- Articulated knees
- Fully seam taped
- 1 chest pocket, 2 thigh pockets, 1 thigh pocket, 1 rear butt pocket
- Beacon attachment system in chest pocket
- Long exterior zip for easy entry
- YKK waterproof zippers
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Powder gaiters
- Average weight: 700 grams