K2 Anthem 105 LV Ski Boot 2023 - Women
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
A boot that doesn’t compromise on features or tech, the Anthem 105 is a performance-oriented boot with a fully heat-moldable shell that leaves the bulk and weight behind.
K2 set out to build the most versatile and accommodating women’s-specific performance boot on the market and certainly outdid ourselves. Strapped with a Powerlite Shell, a Powerfuse Spyne and Energy Interlock technology, the Anthem 105 are some of the most responsive, and flex efficient boots on the market.
- FLEX: 105
- CATEGORY: All Mountain
- VOLUME: Low
- FLEX: 7/10
- SHELL: Powerlite Shell -TPU
- CUFF MATERIAL: TPU
- LINER: Precisionfit Pro Tour
- OUTSOLE: GripWalk
- STRAP: 40mm Velcro
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1560g
- POWERLITE SHELL:K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- FASTFIT INSTEP:Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- ENERGY INTERLOCK:A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- POWERFUSE SPYNE:A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- FULLY HEAT-MOLDABLE:Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- PRECISIONFIT PRO:Pre-molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre molded ankle pockets and a high density power collar for a firm but comfortable performance fit.
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES:Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- WOMEN’S SPECIFIC LAST:A lower cuff height, volume and narrower heel to accommodate women’s lower leg and foot shapes.
- WOMEN’S ADJUSTABLE CUFF:Adjustable rear cuff support for Anthem boots that can be customized to fit with any calf shape.