K2 Anthem 95 BOA Ski Boot 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The largest advancement in ski boots in sixty years, K2 Skis has teamed up with the minds at BOA® Fit System to introduce the all-new Anthem BOA® collection, a boot collection that has always prioritized performance.
Introducing the biggest advancement in ski boots in over sixty years -- K2 teamed up with BOA® Fit Systems to craft the all-new Anthem BOA® collection. With performance in mind, this collection delivers the ultimate micro-adjustable fit with hard-charging capability.
Integration of the BOA® Fit System into the lower cuff of the ski boot got the engineering brains at K2 Skis moving and grooving, and they’ve redesigned the lower, with an all-new shell, with a design focused on the toe-seal.
Not only does this all-new shell offer the widest variety of fits in the K2 Collection, but the Anthem 95 BOA® shell also allows for a better “wrap” and a more even pressure distribution across the foot, contrary to the traditional hotspots cause by over-tightening buckles. Even pressure distribution, micro-adjustments of fit, and unmatched heel hold... just to sum it up.
We’ve named this all-new boot last our MultiFit™️ last, ranging from 97mm - 104mm. Fitting a wide range of feet right out of the box.
There’s so much tech inside the Anthem 95 BOA®, it’s hard to know where to start. Our Luxfit Pro Liner is a heat-moldable liner featuring multi-density Intuition® foam layers provide the perfect balance between comfort and support. We’ve integrated internal and external J-Bars to ensure proper heel hold and added a seamless toe box to best fit any foot shape.
Building on the success of boot board technology, we’ve added customizable heel inserts to be able to fine-tune the feel. The boot board inside the Anthem 95 BOA® comes with a rigid and responsive heel insert, and this boot also ships with a softer, damper, Harshmellow™️ insert for more impact absorption.
The leader in performance ski boots just got upped a notch. Get your eyes on (and your feet in) the new Anthem 95 BOA®, and be apart of the next wave of ski technology.
- BOA® FIT System: The BOA® Fit System provides a performance fit engineered to enhance feel and responsiveness while reducing pressure points by incrementally modulating the Alpine boot closure with precise micro-adjustments.
- MultiFit™ Last: The MultiFit Last was developed in conjunction with the BOA® Fit System to accommodate a variety of foot shapes ranging from 97mm to 104mm eliminating the need for multiple last option (LV, MV).
- Honeycomb Boot Board: Stay Warmer, longer. Traps heat and insulates like a down jacket. Retains heat 15% better than traditional boot board. Boot-fitter friendly.
- Harshmellow™ Insert: Soft or rigid inserts found in the heel of all BOA boots allow the rider to customize the feel and responsiveness depending on personal preference. Softer insert (blue) for extra damping. More rigid insert (grey) for improved power transfer.
- Micro-Adjust Buckles: Dial in the fit of your boot by spinning the buckle clockwise (tighten) or counterclockwise (loosen) for the perfect fit.
- Booster Cam Strap: Feel locked in like never before. The Booster Cam Strap increases performance and responsiveness by cinching tighter than a traditional power strap resulting in exceptional power transmission and precise handling.