K2 Recon 120 BOA Ski Boot 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
BOA® on ski boots? Yep, you read that right. It’s the biggest advancement in skiing, let alone boot fitting in sixty years. You’ve seen this feature on snowboard boots, bike shoes, and even running shoes, so it’s about time we put our heads together with the minds at BOA® Fit System to bring something new to skiing, with a laser focus on performance.
Harnessing the power of a BOA® Fit System, K2 engineers got to work delivering our most adjustable fit with performance-enhancing features. The Recon 120 BOA® boots boast a redesigned lower cuff, with an all-new shell, delivering a tighter toe seal.
Say goodbye to all your boot-fitting woes, with the new Recon 120 BOA®. Its redesigned shell delivers a better “wrap,” and a more even pressure distribution across the foot. Gone are traditional pain hotspots caused by overtightened buckles, the Recon 120 BOA® boots are outfitted with a micro-adjustable fit, even pressure distribution and an unmatched heel hold.
We’ve named this all-new boot last our MultiFit™️ last, ranging from 97mm -104mm. Fitting a wide range of feet right out of the box and eliminating the need for both a “Low Volume” and “Mid Volume” fit.
There’s so much tech inside the Recon 120, it’s hard to know where to start. A heat-moldable liner featuring multi-density Intuition® foam layers provide the perfect balance between comfort and support. We’ve integrated internal and external J-Bars to ensure proper heel hold and made the toebox seamless, making the fitting process smooth as silk.
Building on the success of boot board technology, we’ve added customizable heel inserts to be able to fine-tune the feel. The boot board inside the Recon 120 BOA® comes with a rigid and responsive heel insert, and this boot also ships with a softer, damper, Harshmellow™️ insert for more impact absorption.
The leader in performance ski boots just got upped a notch. Get your eyes on (and your feet in) the new Recon 120 BOA® and be a part of the next wave of ski technology.
- BOA® FIT System: The BOA® Fit System, provides a performance fit engineered to enhance feel, and responsiveness while reducing pressure points by incrementally modulating the Alpine boot closure with precise micro-adjustments.
- MultiFit™ Last: The MultiFit Last was developed in conjunction with the BOA® Fit System to accommodate a variety of foot shapes ranging from 97mm to 104mm eliminating the need for multiple last options (LV, MV).
- Honeycomb Boot Board: Stay warmer, longer. Traps heat and insulates like a down jacket. Retains heat 15% better than traditional boot board. Boot-fitter friendly.
- Harshmellow™ Insert: Soft or rigid inserts in the heel of all the boots with BOA® fit system allow the rider to customize the feel, and responsiveness depending on personal preference; softer insert (blue) for extra damping, or a more rigid insert (grey) for improved power transfer.
- Micro-Adjust Buckles: Dial in the fit of your boot by spinning the buckle clockwise, (tighten) or counterclockwise (loosen) for the perfect fit.
- Booster Cam Strap: Feel locked in like never before -- the Booster Cam Strap increases performance and responsiveness by cinching tighter than a traditional power strap resulting in exceptional power transmission and precise handling.