K2 x Peter Sutherland Instrument Snowboard 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
The K2 Instrument Snowboard is a mid-flexing Directional ride that’s a little bit wider underfoot that specializes in floating in powder, charging through chop, and laying trenches on groomers. The Bambooyah Core, Carbon Torque Forks, and durable SIntered 4000 Base are the key players in this member of this Freeride Collection.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Peter Sutherland is a lifelong snowboarder (and total hippie) that’s spent his life focusing on creating. Colorado raised and bouncing around the states as of recently, Peter’s work speaks for itself and is visible in all kinds of mediums - leaning on photography, graphic design, painting and installation pieces.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC
“Our son Nima is 3 years old and I got really into making Play-Doh with him and he always requests for me to make things. He usually asks for a surfboard with fins,
a man, or a monster truck. These ideas morphed into the van and the mushroom for the board graphics and a mash of several colors of Play-Doh rolled flat for the bases.” - Peter Sutherland
- Bambooyah Core -Sustainably harvested bamboo, aspen, and paulownia combine to deliver a damp and responsive feel.
- ICG 10 Biax Carbon Glass-Integrating Carbon Fiber stringers that run the length of the board into the fiberglass increases the snap of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Carbon Torque Forks -Carbon stringers extend at 45º angles from the inserts toward the tip and tail, adding responsiveness and stability at all speeds.
- Hybritech Sidewall Construction-A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail, K2 is able to reduce waste while giving their snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable.
- Sintered 4000 Base -Hard, fast, and durable, our Sintered Base material holds wax better that extruded materials increasing speed and glide.
- 2x4 Inserts