Lange RX 100 LV GW Ski Boot 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
The perfect balance of performance and comfort. Designed to deliver the power and precision demanded by the most committed all-mountain skiers, the new RX 100 Low Volume offers a racing pedigree with a more inclusive high-performance fit.
Our new Dual Core shell construction and Dual 3D liner integrate perfectly, ensuring unparalleled foot-wrapping and precision. The new innovative RBT tongue provides energtic power transmission and rebound. The new RX specific fit retains Lange's strong heel lock and foot hold with more instant "out-of-the-box" comfort.
The Fit of the boot (or last) is the width of the foot measured at the 5th metatarsal (widest part of the forefoot). It determines the level of control and precision of the skier. For a good ratio between comfort and control, choose a boot that matches the overall volume and length of your foot. Fit between 92-95 mm: Narrow, Fit between 97-99 mm: Medium, Fit between 100-102 mm: Comfort
The “flex” of a boot indicates the level of support that boot will deliver. The greater (stiffer) the flex index, the more rigid and reactive the boot will be. The lesser (softer) the flex index, the more tolerant and comfortable.
Choose the boots which offers the best ratio between comfort and performance. For a beginner skier, we recommend a flexible flex (under 80) and for an expert skier we recommend a higher flex (over 90).
- Shell material: POLYURETHANE
- Shell technology: DUAL CORE
- Shell bootboard: HARD POLYURETHANE FOAM
- Shell specifications: EASY ENTRY INSERT
- Cuff material: POLYURETHANE DUAL CORE
- Liner tongue: POWER WEDGE TONGUE
- Liner power strap: 45mm
- Liner type: DUAL 3D SPORT LINER
- Additional features: CUSTOMIZABLE
- Buckles technology: ALU RACE MICRO, SHELL ARTICULTING
- Buckle adjustments: Array
- Buckles additional functions: Array
- Buckles material: Array
- Soles specifications: GRIPWALK MOUNTED
- Soles Features: ALPINE SOLE 5355 COMPATIBLE
- Canting: EXTERNAL SCREW CANTING