Engineered to go UP, built to ski DOWN. The all-new XT3 130 LV is freeride the way it was meant to be. Featuring our new Active Power V-Lock and Friction Free Hinge, XT3 offers effortless mobility and range-of-motion on the way up.
Then lock it down for the descent and unleash the rock-solid power and precision of Lange's innovative Dual Core construction. Purpose-built for the modern freeride skier, XT3 is a new benchmark free-touring performance because you have to get UP, to get DOWN
The Fit of the boot (or last) is the width of the foot measured at the 5th metatarsal (widest part of the forefoot). It determines the level of control and precision of the skier. For a good ratio between comfort and control, choose a boot that matches the overall volume and length of your foot. Fit between 92-95 mm: Narrow, Fit between 97-99 mm: Medium, Fit between 100-102 mm: Comfort
The “flex” of a boot indicates the level of support that boot will deliver. The greater (stiffer) the flex index, the more rigid and reactive the boot will be. The lesser (softer) the flex index, the more tolerant and comfortable.
Choose the boots which offers the best ratio between comfort and performance. For a beginner skier, we recommend a flexible flex (under 80) and for an expert skier we recommend a higher flex (over 90).
- Shell material: POLYURETHANE DUAL CORE
- Shell technology: ACTIVE V-LOCK HIKE MECHANISM
- Shell bootboard: POLYPROPYLENE LIGHT
- Shell specifications: EASY ENTRY
- Cuff specifications: ACTIVE SKI AND WALK MECHANISM
- Cuff material: LYFRAN DUAL CORE
- Liner insulation: ULTRALON®
- Liner tongue: POWER WEDGE TONGUE
- Liner power strap: 40mm
- Liner type: DUAL 3D FULL LINER
- Additional features: CUSTOMIZABLE
- Buckles technology: ALU LIGHT, SECURE PROFILE, HIKE LOCK
- Soles specifications: GRIPWALK® SOLES
- Soles Features: ALPINE SOLE COMPATIBLE
- Canting: FRICTION FREE HINGE