Lange XT3 140 Pro Model GW Ski Boot 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items over 30% off are excluded from this policy.
Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 30% or more.
Free In-Store Pickup
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
Engineered to go UP, built to ski DOWN. The all-new XT3 140 PRO MODEL is freeride spec'd to the demands of our professional athletes. Featuring our new Active Power V-Lock and Friction Free Hinge, XT3 offers effortless mobility and range-of-motion on the way up.
Then lock it down for the descent and unleash the rock-solid power and precision of Lange's innovative Dual Core construction. Purpose-built for the modern freeride skier, XT3 is a new benchmark free-touring performance because you have to get UP, to get DOWN
The Fit of the boot (or last) is the width of the foot measured at the 5th metatarsal (widest part of the forefoot). It determines the level of control and precision of the skier. For a good ratio between comfort and control, choose a boot that matches the overall volume and length of your foot. Fit between 92-95 mm: Narrow, Fit between 97-99 mm: Medium, Fit between 100-102 mm: Comfort
The “flex” of a boot indicates the level of support that boot will deliver. The greater (stiffer) the flex index, the more rigid and reactive the boot will be. The lesser (softer) the flex index, the more tolerant and comfortable.
Choose the boots which offers the best ratio between comfort and performance. For a beginner skier, we recommend a flexible flex (under 80) and for an expert skier we recommend a higher flex (over 90).
- Shell material: POLYURETHANE DUAL CORE
- Shell technology: ACTIVE V-LOCK HIKE MECHANISM
- Shell bootboard: POLYPROPYLENE LIGHT
- Shell specifications: EASY ENTRY
- Cuff specifications: ACTIVE SKI AND WALK MECHANISM
- Cuff material: LYFRAN DUAL CORE
- Liner insulation: ULTRALON®
- Liner tongue: POWER WEDGE TONGUE
- Liner power strap: 50mm CAM LOCK
- Liner type: DUAL 3D RACE LINER
- Additional features: CUSTOMIZABLE
- Buckles technology: ALU LIGHT, SECURE PROFILE, HIKE LOCK
- Soles specifications: GRIPWALK® SOLES
- Soles Features: ALPINE SOLE COMPATIBLE
- Canting: FRICTION FREE HINGE
- Spoiler: 2 POSITION ADJUSTABLE SPOILER