Look Pivot 15 GW Ski Binding 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
Look's classic pivot turntable heel design offers 28mm of elastic travel and rotates directly under the tibia, delivering elite-level shock absorption and the industry's most trustworthy retention for a significant reduction in unwanted pre-release.
- BRAKE WIDTH: 95 - 115 MM
- WEIGHT: 1245 G ½ PAIR
- DIN/ISO: 6-15
- ROLLING CONTROL: LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
- LONG ELASTIC TRAVEL: Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
- RACE ALUMINUM TOE PIECE: Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the all-metal RACE toe piece offers maximum power, precision, and durability across all disciplines, from the Alpine World Cup to Freestyle, Freeride and Moguls.
- GRIPWALK: GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
- MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE: LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180⁰ MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.
- SHORT MOUNTING ZONE: The shortened mounting zone provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex.