The Pivot 18's aluminum toe construction and unique "turntable" heel design deliver the responsive connection that aggressive skiing demands. Powerful shock absorption and travel equals confident retention and release to handle the most challenging lines and terrain. The colorful Forza 2.0 edition keeps the spirited energy of freeskiing front and center.
- BRAKE WIDTH: < 75 MM
- WEIGHT: 1240 G ½ PAIR
- DIN/ISO: 8-18
- LONG ELASTIC TRAVEL: Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
- ROLLING CONTROL: LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
- RACE ALUMINUM TOE PIECE: Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the all-metal RACE toe piece offers maximum power, precision, and durability across all disciplines, from the Alpine World Cup to Freestyle, Freeride and Moguls.
- SHORT MOUNTING ZONE: The shortened mounting zone provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex.
- GRIPWALK: GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
- MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE: LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180⁰ MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.