Fast, comfortable, and confident, the XFR is perfect for commuters who live for shortcuts through the forest, or recreational riders who like to take the road less travelled. With multi-terrain tires that roll fast on a variety of surfaces and an 80mm suspension fork soaking up any bumps encountered along the way, the XFR is a versatile crossover bike that lets you define your path between two points.
With its multi-terrain tires that roll fast on a variety of surfaces, the XFR 2 is a versatile crossover bike that lets you define your own path.
- Frame design features strength and stiffness with minimal weight.
- Comfort and control around town and off-piste.
- Takes on whatever spontaneous route you find.
- Heads-up position can still throw-down the speed.
- Frame features make accessory mounting quick and easy.
- Frame: X6 Aluminum, Smooth Welds
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT30, 80mm, Lockout
- Headset: Zero-Stack Internal
- Rims/Wheels: WTB SX19 Double Wall, 32H, 29"
Hubs: Front: Alloy, Weather Sealed, 9 x 100mm, 6-bolt
Rear: Alloy, Weather Sealed, 10 x 135mm, HG, 6-bolt
- Spokes: Stainless Black
- Tires: Kenda 700c x 50 Fast Rolling
- Crankset: Prowheel Alloy, 46/30T, 170mm (XS, S, M), 175mm (L, XL)
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Bearing, BSA Threaded
- Chain: KMC Z8.3
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TY710
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M310
- Cassette/Rear Cogs: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T, 8 Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus SL-M315, Rapidfire Plus
- Handlebars: Aluminum, 660mm (XS), 680mm (S, M) 700mm (L, XL), 25mm Rise
- Tape/Grips: Norco
- Stem: Aluminum, 60mm Reach, 31.8mm Clamp
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc
- Pedals: City, Black
- Saddle: Norco Sport
- Seat Post: Aluminum, 27.2mm