Smith Level MIPS Helmet 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items over 30% off are excluded from this policy.
Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 30% or more.
Free In-Store Pickup
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
Like a good day on the mountain, the Smith Level ski and snowboard helmet is at your service for ranging far and wide. It brings the added energy absorption of zonal Koroyd® and the advanced angled impact protection of MIPS® to let you focus on ripping high speed arcs in the alpine and chasing untracked lines in the trees. The hybrid shell design adds durability without weighing you down for a helmet that you will actually take with you when the backcountry beckons. And because you love to ski all day, the fit and vents are adjustable on the fly, so you never need to slow down.
- Hybrid shell construction blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-molded shell for durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Select colorways offered without MIPS® system
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- VaporFit Snow™ dial adjustment system offers 27-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Regulator climate control allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment
- 2 vents
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- Aleck™ audio systems compatible
- Weight (Size M, MIPS®): 19 oz / 550 g