If we were to sum up the Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp 6Fattie in three words, they'd be flotation, power, and fun. That's because it takes the crazy traction that comes with our 6Fattie wheel system and combines it with a geometry that rides like a trail bike should and Turbo technology's smile-inspiring power to ride more trails. It's really something pretty special.
- M5 Premium Aluminum construction is paired with Specialized's Trail 6Fattie Geometry and a hardtail design to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for an alloy dropper post.
- The Specialized 1.2 is custom built for the Levo Hardtail and features an exclusive Rx Trail Tune that gives you the power to explore new trails. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent outputeven at max power.
- The Specialized M1-504 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module with Mission Control App connectivity. It houses 504Wh of trail-taming juice, and is neatly integrated into the down tube.
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal:||608mm||633mm|
|Head Tube Angle:||67°||67°|
|Head Tube Length:||100mm||115mm|
|Seat Tube Angle, Effective:||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top:||434mm||470mm|
|Bike Standover Height:||786mm||812mm|
Specialized Levo Ht Men Comp 6Fattie 2018
- Season:Summer 2018
- CHAIN:Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- CRANKSET:Custom alloy crankarms
- SHIFT LEVERS:Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- CASSETTE:Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAINRINGS:Forged steel, 32T
- REAR DERAILLEUR:Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- FRONT HUB:Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB:Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 10-/11-speed freehub, 28h
- INNER TUBES:27.5 x 2.3"" / 3.0"", 40mm Presta valve
- SPOKES:DT Swiss, stainless
- RIMS:Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 38mm inner width, tubeless ready, 24/28h
- FRONT TIRE:Purgatory, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 3.0""
- REAR TIRE:Ground Control, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 3.0""
- SADDLE:Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST:Forged, 2-Bolt, 30.9mm, Offset 0mm, 120mm of travel, Internal Routing, 400mm
- STEM:Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS:Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
- GRIPS:Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, XS/S: regular thickness, M/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE:Shimano BR-MT500, hydraulic disc, 203mm
- REAR BRAKE:Shimano BR-MT500, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- PEDALS:Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo Axle, PP-Body
- SEAT BINDER:Specialized, alloy, 34.9mm
- FORK:RockShox Reba RL 6Fattie/29, Solo Air, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle (S: 100mm of travel, M/L/XL: 120mm of travel)
- FRAME:Specialized M5 Aluminum, 6Fattie Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing
- UI/REMOTE:Trail Handlebar Remote, motor mode switch & walk-assist
- BATTERY:Specialized M1-504, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 504Wh, Mission Control App connectivity
- CHARGER:Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug
- MOTOR:Specialized 1.2, Custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W Nominal
- WIRING HARNESS:Custom Specialized wiring harness