FOR ALL STORE & PRODUCT QUERIES PLEASE CALL US DIRECT:
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Your order will be shipped via Canada Post within 2-3 business days after placing your order. Please allow extra days for national holidays/ weekends. Due to security restrictions, we are unable to ship orders to PO Box addresses.
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for FREE SHIPPING within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes and other large items.
Please note: orders shipped via third-party parcel forwarding services outside of Canada are shipped at the risk of the customer.
Please note that order fulfillment can take up to 2-4 business days. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready for collection from one of our three locations: Kitsilano, North Shore and Whistler
- Orders must be picked up within 30 days of order fulfillment. You have up to 15 days to pick-up and return an order from the original purchase date to qualify for a full refund and up to 30 days for an exchange or store credit.
- Stock is only available for pick-up from the store it is originally allocated from.
- Unfortunately we cannot transfer stock between stores or combine stock/ orders from multiple stores.
- UPDATE: Online orders returned in-store that qualified for free shipping will be subject to a restocking fee. We offer free in-store pick-up & $20 Off local Vancouver pickups to avoid these fees.
Read more about our pick-up location & hours HERE.
Comor takes online security very seriously. We use a server certificate (also known as a digital certificate) to enhance your confidence in our identity when you log in or conduct a transaction and we use secure sockets layer (SSL) technology to protect data transmissions. We understand that security is an issue with payments over the Internet and can reassure you that our credit card payment facility is secure. We have invested in the latest technology which encrypts the information as it is sent to us.
At Comor Sports we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you have ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
PURCHASE RETURNS/EXCHANGES POLICY:
Items purchased in-store & online can be returned for a full refund up to 15 days from the original purchase date and up to 30 days for an exchange or store credit. Items must be in their original condition accompanied by the original receipt.
Online purchases returned in-store that qualified for free shipping will be charged a restocking fee to cover costs. We offer free in-store pick up to avoid these fees.
1. Items must also be accompanied by the original receipt (in-store) or Return Cards (online).
2. Merchandise must be unworn/unused, in its original condition and accompanied by the original receipt or packing slip.
3. This Return and Exchange Policy applies only to online purchases made through comorsports.com.
* Please note that if the above conditions are not met, Comor reserves the right to refuse return processing.
Please note: Returns outside of this window, or a return of more than 50% of the total item/s purchased may be subject to a re-stocking fee.
Only items in their original condition will be accepted for credit. Items that show signs of wear such as stains, washing, etc. will not be credited. Undergarments are Final Sale. Special Orders Are Final Sale.
RETURNS BY MAIL:
After contacting our Support Team to initiate a return, simply pack your item(s) and return by mail to:
Online Sales Returns
1766 West 4th Ave
Please note: Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs, except in the case of a Comor Sports error. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number. *We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee or refuse a return if the conditions outlined above are not met.
Comor Sports has locations in Vancouver, North Shore and Whistler Village. We would be happy to return your item in-store for a refund or store credit if this option is more favorable to you. To make your return in-store, you only need two things:
1. Your merchandise, in its original condition with tags and/or packaging as well as any parts or accessories.
2. Your original receipt or packing slip.
ONLINE RETURNS IN-STORE:
Online purchases being refunded in one of our retail stores may take in excess of 20 minutes to process.
We would be happy to return your item quickly and efficiently at our In-Store Pick-Up location (1766 W. 4th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V6J 1M1) for a full refund or store credit if this option is more favorable to you.
To make your return in-person, you only need two things:
- Your merchandise, in its original condition with tags and/or packaging as well as any parts or accessories.
- Your original receipt or packing slip.
We accept most major credit and debit cards incl Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay.
The card must be registered to the account address.
We are unable to accept Cards that are due to expire within the next 5 days.
Card details are checked and verified by a third party and goods are dispatched once authorization has been obtained.
Once you've finished shopping, you can go to the checkout by clicking on the 'PROCEED TO CHECKOUT' button from your shopping bag.
You do not need to register your details to place your order, you may as a 'Guest'. If you choose to do so – the next time you shop with us in the future, you will have to re-type all your information.
If you choose the 'Register' option, you will create an account and will be able to use your e-mail address and password to sign in for future visits to our site.
When you are ready to proceed, select 'CONFIRM ORDER' to place your order. An email confirmation will be sent to the registered email address.
Once your order has been dispatched you will be sent an order tracking email, this will allow you to go to the carrier website to track your order.
Please ensure that your registered email address is correct to receive this service.
When you want to access your account you will be asked to sign in.
Please enter your Email Address and Password you used when you opened your account. It is not uncommon to forget your password. You can simply retrieve it by clicking the 'Forgot my Password' link that will guide you through a short process.
You can also update your account information at any point by logging in to your account.