When the mad scientists at Craig’s Proto Facility thought up the Dump Truck, the next logical step was to open the door to ultimate float for earn-your-turn missions. The splitboard version of the Family Tree’s big mountain mover utilizes the same directional shape, featuring a 15mm taper and directional camber bend. This means it turns easy and floats with authority, especially when combined with Burton’s Balanced Freeride Geometry which creates a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base yet turns tight and quick with the responsiveness expected from a directional deck.
|Board Length (cm)||Tip Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Tail Width (cm)|
Burton Dump Truck Splitboard 2018
- Season:Winter 2018
- Bend:Directional Camber
- Shape:Directional Shape, 15MM Taper
- Flex:Directional Flex
- Core:FSC? Certified Super Fly II? 700G Splitboard Core
- Fiberglass:45?ø Carbon Highlights
- Base:Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting:The Channel?
- Features:Squeezebox, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap?? Epoxy, Pro-Tip?, Infinite Ride?