Armada Whitewalker 121 Ski 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Sammy Carlson is one-of-a-kind, and he needs more than a single unique ski to handle all the creativity he unleashes on the hill. The Whitewalker 121 is the big brother to the original Whitewalker, designed for Sammy’s full-throttle charging on the deepest days. It’s the ultimate pow-crushing freestyle tool. The 121 waist delivers massive float to swivel, slash and stomp forwards, backwards and sideways in the most epic conditions. The ultralight core means the Whitewalker 121 is light enough for big days in the backcountry during huge storm cycles, while the stout flex with Swivel Tech 3D beveling in the pin tip and tail deliver versatility for everything from charging steeps to buttering pillows.
- AR FREESTYLE ROCKER: Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- CARUBA CORE: Armada's lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- 1.7 LIGHTWEIGHT EDGE: Light and strong, this heat-treated edge minimally affects the feel of the ski to ensure a snappy, lightweight feel.
- COMP SERIES BASE: Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon creates Armada's fastest base without sacrificing durability.
- Swivel Tech: Custom 3D tip and tail shaping in the base creates a bevel zone with a unique rounding before the vertical sidewall to provide the most freeing ride in deep snow.
- AR75 SIDEWALL: Sidewall on 75% of the ski to allow for weight savings on tip and tail while maintaining ridgitiy and drive in the prime zone.
|Side Cut Tip
|Side Cut Waist
|Side Cut Tail