Face masks or coverings are now required to shop with us in-store.
Our new policy is in addition to the enhanced health and safety measures we have already introduced to ensure staff and customers feel safe in our stores.
We believe health and safety is a shared responsibility and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance!
How to shop with us:
- Bring a face mask!
- To help with physical distancing, we recommend you limit your shopping group to 2 people.
- If we are at capacity, join the line outside (or consider a non-peak time/ different time to shop if possible).
- Sanitize your hands upon entry, and again when trying on any product.
- Only touch/ try on products that you intend to buy.
- Maintain social distancing protocols at all times.
- Please don't visit us if you are sick or unwell, or shop online with us at comorsports.com.
- Take a ticket from the bench and then wait for your number to be called
- Get your temperature checked by your boot fitter once seated
- Please don't have any friends/ partners waiting with you at the bench
- Sanitize your hands before being fitted
- Bring a clean pair of ski/snowboard socks; or alternatively, we will have new pairs available for purchase at 50% off to use during your fit
Please note: NO try-on socks will be available and socks must be worn whilst boots are being fit.
Staff will be sanitizing and cleaning down the boot bench before & after each fitting