Hestra Leather Heli Ski Glove - Men
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Hestra's Army Leather Heli Ski was originally created for ski guides in western Canada who needed a reliable and warm ski glove for long days of snow and cold. Made of durable goat leather that provides exceptional grip and feel, and a waterproof, 3-layer polyamide fabric backhand. This 5-fingers ski glove has a range of smart functions that come in handy when you can't go in and warm up so often. The liner, for example, can easily be replaced if it gets moist or to adapt to varying activity levels and temperatures. And the long collar has a snowlock that, together with a Velcro strap on the wrist, ensures warmth stays inside the glove. A wrist strap reduces the chance of dropping the glove if you take it off to answer the phone or adjust your equipment. An included carabiner and an eyelet on the pinky finger makes it possible to hang the glove with its opening facing downwards on your ski pants or climbing harness – practical to avoid it being filled with snow while you work with just a thinner liner on your hands. A durable, flexible companion for skiers that spend a lot of time outdoors and who often find themselves far from the ski resort and its comforts. Also available as mitt and 3-finger model.
- Long, durable ski glove.
- Backhand made of waterproof and breathable 3-layer polyamide fabric.
- Impregnated goat leather on the palm and fingers.
- Removeable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-loft).
- Curved fit that provides comfort and solid grip.
- Snowlock with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
- Carabiner, eyelet and hanging loop provide several attachment options.
- Can be combined with other liners.