Norco VFR 4 ST 2021
Norco bikes are carried at our Kitsilano, and Whistler locations.
For information on stock availability, please call one of our stores:
Comor Kitsilano: 604-736-7547
Comor Whistler: 604-938-8898
Our bike selection is available for 'Store Pick-Up' only. For shipping options please contact support at: email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337.
LIGHT. FAST. COMFORTABLE.
THE NORCO VFR HAS ROAD BIKE SPEED AND CITY VERSATILITY.
If you're looking to get around town, enjoy a sunny summer day, and get a bike that can take you places, look no further than the VFR.
Calling the VFR a hybrid is too easy - this lightweight aluminum wonder can do it all and is designed to provide quality and performance while being adaptable enough to meet every day's unique need.
We've included rack and fender mounts, a comfortable rider compartment and touch points, along with high-quality, easy-to-use components that will be ready to go whenever you are.
KEY PERFORMANCE FEATURES:
- LIGHT ALUMINIUM FRAME: The VFR's premium double-butted X6 aluminum frame combines road performance and hybrid comfort, giving you the best of both worlds. It's quick, adaptable, and easy to get out of the house for a quick ride, or day-long excursion.
- COMFORTABLE FRAME GEOMETRY: With its heads-up riding position, the VFR lets you scan traffic, see what's coming, and lets others see you. The generous wheelbase gives the bike a confident, sporty ride, so you can just enjoy the ride.
- RIGID FORKS: Rigid forks are lightweight, require no regular maintenance and provide precise handling – exactly what you need when you're defining your own ride.
- CABLE MANAGEMENT: The VFR features internally routed cables which look great, provide a quiet ride, and keep crucial mechanical systems away from the elements, which means longer intervals between maintenance and less trouble down the road.
- EASY TO ACCESSORIZE: With the ample accessory mounts, fenders and racks install quickly and easily.
Frame: VFR Double Butted X6 Alloy w/ Flat Mount Disc
Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel
Headset: Zero Stack Headset w/15mm spacer
Headset Spacer: 2x10mm / 1x5mm Alloy w/Norco logo
Grips: Women's Dual Density Ergonomic - Black
Handlebar: Norco Alloy 15mm Riser - Black
Stem: Alloy - Black
Seat Post: Alloy - Black 27.2mm
Seat Post Clamp: Black alloy w/bolted clamp
Saddle: Norco Women's City
Front Brake: Tektro 837AL V-Brakes - Black
Rear Brake: Tektro 837AL V-Brakes - Black
Brake Levers: Shimano Easy-Fire w/2-finger lever
Shifters: Shimano ST-EF510 Easy-Fire 3speed
Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney FD-TY510
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TY500
Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ31 Megarange 14-34T 7speed
Chain: KMC Z-50
Crankset: Shimano FC-TY301 48/38/28T
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Bearing BB
Pedals: Resin City - Black
Front Hub: Alloy 32h - Black
Front Hub Skewer: Steel QR
Rear Hub: Alloy Freewheel - Black
Rear Hub Skewer: Steel QR
Spokes/Nipples: Stainless w/Brass Nipple
Rims: Double Wall Alloy w/CNC Brake - Black
Tyres: Kenda Tendril City 700 x 32c