Specialized Roll Sport Low Entry 2021
Specialized bikes are carried at our Kitsilano, North Shore and Whistler locations.
For information on stock availability, please call one of our stores:
Comor Kitsilano: 604-736-7547
Comor North Shore: 604-929-4327
Comor Whistler: 604-938-8898
Our bike selection is available for 'Store Pick-Up' only. For shipping options please contact support at: email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- FORK: Steel formed tubes, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 125mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro SPD-21 Mechanical Disc, Post Mount, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro SPD-21 Mechanical Disc, Post Mount, 160mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, 7-/8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano EF500, 7-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney FD-TY710
- CHAIN: KMC Z7, 7-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tourney, 3-piece, 46/30T
- CHAINRINGS: 46/30T w/ chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA, square-taper, 68mm
- RIMS: 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- FRONT HUB: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
- REAR HUB: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 7-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- FRONT TIRE: Nimbus II Sport, 650b x 2.3"
- REAR TIRE: Nimbus II Sport, 650b x 2.3"
- INNER TUBES: Schrader, 40mm valve
- SADDLE: Body Geometry "The Cup," 6-degree rise, steel rails, 245mm
- SEATPOST: Spring suspension, alloy, 27.2mm, 2-bolt clamp
- PEDALS: Specialized City, platform
- SEAT BINDER: Quick-release clamp, 31.8mm