The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The moment you see the oversized baffles you know you’re looking at The North Face's iconic Nuptse. This warm, durable jacket has lofty 700-fill down, a water-repellent finish and a stowable hood. It also features 100% recycled fabrics and a design inspired by the classic 1996 version.
- Relaxed fit
- Boxy silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of The North Face's 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- 700 fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Oversize baffles
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood packs into stand collar
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in right hand pocket
- Encased-elastic cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs and Triclimate® loops for snap-in compatibility
- Bungee cinch-cord at hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Has the oversize logos of the original ’96 jacket
- Avg Weight: 775 g (1 lb 11.34 oz)
- Center Back: 26''
- Body: 40D 54 g/m² 100% recycled nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Collar And Yoke: 50D 69 g/m² 100% recycled nylon taffeta with non-PFC DWR finish
- Lining: 50D 69 g/m² 100% recycled nylon taffeta with non-PFC DWR finish
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union