Armada Warden MNC 11 Ski Binding 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Armada WARDEN MNC 11 has a wide toe piece and mounting pattern to drive wide skis better than traditional bindings. And with a lighter weight and easier step in, it’s a great choice for modern freeride skis.
- Progressive Transfer pads
- Glass-Fiber PA
- U Power Toe
- DIN screw multi tools
- Length OK zone
- Extra-wide Toe pedal (>60mm): A super-wide pedal that ensures the best lateral power transfer from skier to ski. Designed to provide enhanced stability and confidence for intense freeskiing.
- XL Wings: Long wings enveloping the tip of the boot provide increased power transfer in freeride bindings.
- Oversized heel platform: A super-wide platform for the heel enabling high levels of energy transfer even on wide skis.
- Low Profile Chassis: Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transfer.
- MNC (Multi Norm Certified): The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- Sliding Toe pedal: A specific pedal mounted on a spring that allows lateral movements and recentering. It allows any normed boot (including full rubber soles) to release out of the binding in case of a lateral fall.
- DIN lateral markings: Markings placed in the direction of reading for a fast, easy adjustment.