Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero Snowboard 2024 + Step On Genesis Re:Flex Binding (Black) Package
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero Snowboard 2024
The Burton crew crafted the Burton Family Tree Hometown Hero Snowboard to conquer Vermont's dense woods and slick slopes, reflecting their extensive exploration of the region. The board, deserving of the Family Tree title, serves as an everyday rider with top-notch materials and construction. With a directional shape that boasts ample taper, the nose effortlessly stays above deeper snow on more favorable days, while the directional camber and flex maintain the board's buoyancy across various conditions and terrains. Additionally, the nose and tail contain strategically placed glass to reinforce their rigidity and responsiveness, enabling the board to surge through bumps with ease.
- BEND: Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float.
- SHAPE: Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, and on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck. 12mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition.
- FLEX: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- CORE: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- CORE: Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- FIBERGLASS: 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel.
- BASE: WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- BOARD MOUNT: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Rider Weight (lbs/kg)|
|144||283.6||240||271.6||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg|
|148||289.2||244||277.2||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg|
|152||294.8||248||282.8||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg|
|156||300.2||252||288.2||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg|
|160||307.7||258||295.7||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-1rong>|
|156W||308.2||260||296.2||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg|
|160W||314.7||265||302.7||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-1rong>|
|165W||319.6||268||307.6||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-1rong>|
Burton Men's Step On Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024 Black
Enhance your suspension for a precise ride with the Burton Step On® Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings for men. These bindings provide complete heel suspension, boosting responsiveness and minimizing vibrations. With maximum cushioning and the user-friendly Step On design, these bindings offer a carefree experience, allowing you to focus more on your ride and extend your time on the snow.
|Just Step Right In||The Step On® system creates a clean and simple boot-to-binding interface that lets you step right in. Toe hooks 2.0 offer responsive entry and a quick-release lever on the hi-back makes for a clean exit. No buckles. No Straps. No Fuss.|
|Responsive Suspension||The Kickback Hammock suspension enhances performance while maintaining comfort.|
|Cushioned Comfort||Re:Flex FullBED cushioning underfoot keeps you riding longer.|
|Universal Compatibility||The Re:Flex mounting system is compatible with all major snowboard brands.|
|Re:Flex™||Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight and is compatible with all board mounting options.|
|Step On||Step On and go. From the moment you're ready to ride, the Step On™ boot-to-binding connection offers unprecedented convenience and performance that will have you taking on the entire mountain in no time.|
|Kickback Hammock||Kickback Hammock hi-back is a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration and comfort.|
|Step On FLAD™||Step On FLAD system allows the user to make adjustments with a #2 screwdriver to forward lean angle of the hi-back based on the user's preference, getting an active and quicker response with more forward lean and a more relaxed response with less forward lean.|
Information provided by manufacturer