More than just a base layer, it's a four-season shirt with breathability for staying on the move.
Winter layer, of course. Spring breathability, for sure. Quick-drying for summer fun, oh yeah. The women's Burton Lightweight X Base Layer Crewneck brings comfy stretch to your layering program. It's your go-to base layer for the mountain. It's a stand-alone shirt for a run. Think soft against the skin and fresh feeling between washes.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- Lightweight 100 Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Four-way stretch fabrication for enhanced mobility
- Quick drying and highly breathable
- Sustainable odor control provides durable freshness by eliminating body odor, environmental odors, and accumulated fabric odors without limiting breathability
- Chafe-free softlock seams for added comfort
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing