Burton Men's Custom Camber Snowboard 2024 + Cartel X EST Bindings (Black) Package
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Burton Men's Custom Camber Snowboard 2024
Get ready for the future of snowboarding with the Burton Men's Custom Camber Snowboard 2024. This iconic board series has been a favorite since 1996, and it's back with powerful camber bend for precise turns and a classic directional shape for versatile riding. Whether you're an intermediate or expert rider, this board has you covered for all-mountain adventures. Plus, with the Channel® Board Mount, you can dial in your perfect stance. It's time to embrace the snowboarding revolution! And don't forget, it comes with a three-year warranty for added peace of mind.
- Powerful and Precise: Burton's Camber Bend encourages powerful turns and poppy precision.
- Classic Directional Shape: A twin flex balances the directional shape for an all-terrain ride that you can ride regular or switch.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Camber: A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- All Mountain Directional Shape: Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Carbon Highlights: 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Camber
- Shape: All Mountain Directional
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Riding Level: Intermediate, Expert
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Binding Sizes||Men's M, Women's L||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L|
Burton Men's Cartel X EST Snowboard Bindings 2024 Black
Experience legendary comfort and all-terrain versatility with the Burton Men's Cartel X EST Snowboard Bindings. These bindings are your ticket to pro-caliber control, offering increased board feel, zero forward lean, and top-tier performance features. The SensoryBED cushioning system ensures outstanding control and a comfortable ride, while the EST design provides unmatched flex, board feel, and stance adjustability. With B3 gel cushioning and a dual-component baseplate for dynamic flex, these bindings are built to last in any condition. The Living Hinge Hi-Back allows for independent adjustment, and the EST mounting system delivers improved board feel. Plus, the DialFLAD system lets you customize your forward lean angle, while the Heel Hammock ensures a snug fit and lightning-fast response. Secure and reliable Smooth Glide buckles complete the package. Backed by Burton's lifetime and one-year warranties, these bindings are your key to shredding in style and comfort.
|Control and Comfort||SensoryBED cushioning system provides outstanding control and a comfortable connection to the board|
|Flex, Feel, Adjustability||The EST design offers the ultimate in underfoot flex, board feel, and stance adjustability.|
|Durable, All-Conditions Cushioning||B3 gel cushioning maintains comfort and dampening through a wide range of temps and long term use.|
|Dynamic Flex||Dual-component baseplate uses two materials to focus flex where needed with the Hinge for dynamical flex for increased foot roll, less fatigue, and easier ollies.|
|Fully Adjustable Hi-Back||Living Hinge Hi-Back reduces hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation.|
|EST®||EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a cushioning foot bed for improved board feel, and provides unrestricted stance options. Works exlusiviely on boards featuring the Channel™.|
|DialFLAD™||DialFLAD system with Living Hinge features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back based on the preference of the user, getting an active and quicker response with more forward lean and a more relaxed response with less forward lean.|
|Heel Hammock||Heel Hammock provides a snug fit on the boot heel for no heel slip and lightning fast response.|
|Smooth Glide™ Buckles||Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and provide reliable and smooth attachment. They feature bomb-proof materials for a tried and true function and durability in the mountains.|
|Features||Hammock Strap, Recycled Materials|
|Warranty||All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.|
Information provided by manufacturer