Burton Men's Custom Camber Snowboard 2024 + Step On Re:Flex Bindings (Black) Package
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Burton Men's Custom Camber Snowboard 2024
Get ready for the future of snowboarding with the Burton Men's Custom Camber Snowboard 2024. This iconic board series has been a favorite since 1996, and it's back with powerful camber bend for precise turns and a classic directional shape for versatile riding. Whether you're an intermediate or expert rider, this board has you covered for all-mountain adventures. Plus, with the Channel® Board Mount, you can dial in your perfect stance. It's time to embrace the snowboarding revolution! And don't forget, it comes with a three-year warranty for added peace of mind.
- Powerful and Precise: Burton's Camber Bend encourages powerful turns and poppy precision.
- Classic Directional Shape: A twin flex balances the directional shape for an all-terrain ride that you can ride regular or switch.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Camber: A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- All Mountain Directional Shape: Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Carbon Highlights: 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Camber
- Shape: All Mountain Directional
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Riding Level: Intermediate, Expert
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Binding Sizes||Men's M, Women's L||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L|
Burton Men's Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024 Black
Experience the future of snowboarding with the Burton Men's Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024. These bindings offer an intuitive boot-to-binding connection with three secure points, ensuring unmatched simplicity, control, and responsiveness. The Toe Hook 2.0 and quick-release lever make entry and exit a breeze, while the Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System keeps you comfortable all day. Plus, the single-component baseplate construction provides consistent response on any terrain. Whether you prefer a playful or relaxed feel, the canted hi-back and FLAD system let you customize your stance. Step On and conquer the mountain effortlessly.
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. The Toe Hook 2.0 offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
|Step On||Step On and go. From the moment you're ready to ride, the Step On™ boot-to-binding connection offers unprecedented convenience and performance that will have you taking on the entire mountain in no time.|
|Re:Flex™||Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight and is compatible with all board mounting options.|
|30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite||Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response|
|Single-Component Baseplate||Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain|
|Step On FLAD™||Step On FLAD system allows the user to make adjustments with a #2 screwdriver to forward lean angle of the hi-back based on the user's preference, getting an active and quicker response with more forward lean and a more relaxed response with less forward lean.|
|Basic Hi-Back||Burton's standard hi-back provides consistent flex and features durable bomb-proof materials and foam padding for elevated comfort.|
|Features||Step On™, Recycled Materials|
|Warranty||All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.|
Information provided by manufacturer