Burton Women's Feelgood Snowboard 2024 + Lexa X EST Bindings 2024 (Black) Package
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Burton Women's Feelgood Snowboard 2024
Experience the ultimate in snowboarding with the 2024 Burton Women's Feelgood Snowboard. Backed by pro rider Kelly Clark, this board offers powerful turns and precise control thanks to Burton's Camber Bend. Its women's-specific flex ensures a softer feel for lighter riders without sacrificing power. With compatibility for all major bindings, The Channel Board Mount allows you to customize your stance, while the sintered WFO Base ensures durability in any condition. Whether you're an intermediate or expert rider, conquer all terrain with confidence, backed by a 3-year warranty. Elevate your snowboarding game this season!
- Powerful and Precise: Burton's Camber Bend encourages powerful turns and poppy precision.
- Women's-Specific Flex: Women's-specific layup provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders without compromising on power and response.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Camber: A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- All Mountain Directional Shape: Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switc
- Carbon I-Beam™: Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred, with an ultralight carbon backbone for increased pop and longitudinal snap
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Camber
- Shape: All Mountain Directional
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Riding Level: Intermediate, Expert
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||150-200 lbs.+ / 68-91kg+|
|Binding Sizes||M||Women's M/L, Men's S||Women's M/L, Men's S||Women's L, Men's S/M|
Burton Women's Lexa X EST Snowboard Bindings 2024 Black
Meet the Burton Women's Lexa X EST Snowboard Bindings 2024 – your ticket to legendary comfort and all-terrain domination. These bindings are designed to give you pro-level control and rideability. With features like SensoryBED cushioning for supreme control, the EST design for ultimate flexibility and adjustability, and B3 gel cushioning for durability in any conditions, you'll be riding in style and comfort all day long. Plus, the Double Take Buckles make strap adjustments a breeze, and the Heel Hammock ensures a secure fit for lightning-fast response. Backed by a lifetime warranty on baseplates and a one-year warranty on straps and hi-backs, these bindings are built to last. Don't just ride; own the mountain with the Lexa X EST!
|Control and Comfort||SensoryBED cushioning system provides outstanding control and a comfortable connection to the board.|
|Flex, Feel, Adjustability||The EST design offers the ultimate in underfoot flex, board feel, and stance adjustability.|
|Durable, All-Conditions Cushioning||B3 gel cushioning maintains comfort and dampening through a wide range of temps and long term use.|
|Quick to Adjust||Double Take Buckles take fewer cranks to tighten your straps and offer long-term durability.|
|Fully Adjustable Hi-Back||Living Hinge Hi-Back reduces hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation.|
|EST®||EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a cushioning foot bed for improved board feel, and provides unrestricted stance options. Works exlusiviely on boards featuring the Channel™.|
|DialFLAD™||DialFLAD system with Living Hinge features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back based on the preference of the user, getting an active and quicker response with more forward lean and a more relaxed response with less forward lean.|
|Heel Hammock||Heel Hammock provides a snug fit on the boot heel for no heel slip and lightning fast response.|
|Double Take Buckles||Double Take buckles feature dual-sided tongue teeth to help support quicker engagement and provide faster tongue uptake so it takes fewer cranks to tighten your straps, vastly improving strength, speed, and ease-of-use.|
|Features||Hammock Strap, Double Take Buckles, Recycled Materials|
|Warranty||All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.|
Information provided by manufacturer