Burton Women's Feelgood Snowboard 2024 + Step On Re:Flex Bindings 2024 (Black) Package
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Burton Women's Feelgood Snowboard 2024
Experience the ultimate in snowboarding with the 2024 Burton Women's Feelgood Snowboard. Backed by pro rider Kelly Clark, this board offers powerful turns and precise control thanks to Burton's Camber Bend. Its women's-specific flex ensures a softer feel for lighter riders without sacrificing power. With compatibility for all major bindings, The Channel Board Mount allows you to customize your stance, while the sintered WFO Base ensures durability in any condition. Whether you're an intermediate or expert rider, conquer all terrain with confidence, backed by a 3-year warranty. Elevate your snowboarding game this season!
- Powerful and Precise: Burton's Camber Bend encourages powerful turns and poppy precision.
- Women's-Specific Flex: Women's-specific layup provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders without compromising on power and response.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Camber: A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- All Mountain Directional Shape: Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switc
- Carbon I-Beam™: Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred, with an ultralight carbon backbone for increased pop and longitudinal snap
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Camber
- Shape: All Mountain Directional
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Riding Level: Intermediate, Expert
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||150-200 lbs.+ / 68-91kg+|
|Binding Sizes||M||Women's M/L, Men's S||Women's M/L, Men's S||Women's L, Men's S/M|
Burton Women's Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024 Black
Experience the future of snowboarding with the Burton Women's Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024. These bindings offer an intuitive boot-to-binding connection, featuring three connection points for unmatched simplicity, security, and board control. The Toe Hook 2.0 ensures responsive entry, and a quick-release lever on the hi-back guarantees a clean exit. Enjoy maximum comfort and reduced fatigue with the Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, and customize your stance with the FLAD system. Whether you prefer a playful or relaxed feel, these bindings have you covered. Plus, they're backed by Burton's lifetime warranty, so you can ride with confidence. Step on and conquer the mountain with ease!
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. The Toe Hook 2.0 offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in the hi-back and spar for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility
|Step On||Step On and go. From the moment you're ready to ride, the Step On™ boot-to-binding connection offers unprecedented convenience and performance that will have you taking on the entire mountain in no time.|
|Re:Flex™||Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight and is compatible with all board mounting options.|
|18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite||Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in baseplate for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility|
|Single-Component Baseplate||Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain|
|Step On FLAD™||Step On FLAD system allows the user to make adjustments with a #2 screwdriver to forward lean angle of the hi-back based on the user's preference, getting an active and quicker response with more forward lean and a more relaxed response with less forward lean.|
|Basic Hi-Back||Burton's standard hi-back provides consistent flex and features durable bomb-proof materials and foam padding for elevated comfort.|
|Features||Step On™, Recycled Materials|
|Warranty||All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.|
Information provided by manufacturer