Burton Women's Talent Scout Snowboard 2024 + Step On Re:Flex Bindings 2024 (Powder Blush) Package
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Burton Women's Talent Scout Snowboard 2024
The Burton Women's Talent Scout Snowboard 2024 is your go-to for conquering the park with style. Its pro-driven camber profile delivers power and finesse across all terrain. Whether you're into spinning or stomping, its symmetrical twin shape and flex have got you covered, and it's tailored for lighter riders without sacrificing power. With the lightweight Super Fly® 700G Core and compatibility with major bindings via The Channel® Board Mount, you'll have the freedom to ride your way. Plus, its Camber Bend ensures snappy turns and precise control. Ideal for all-mountain and park adventures, this board is perfect for intermediate to expert riders and comes with a reassuring 3-year warranty. Get ready to shred in style!
- True Twin Freedom: Twin Shape and flex are perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that lets you spin and stomp as you like, regular or switch.
- Women's-Specific Flex: Women's-specific layup provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders without compromising on power and response.
- Lightweight Feel: Super Fly® 700G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and reduces overall weight without limiting performance.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Camber: A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Twin Shape: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Triax™ Fiberglass: Women's specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered Base: Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Camber
- Shape: Twin
- Terrain: All Mountain, Park
- Riding Level: Intermediate, Expert
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||0-120 lbs. / 36-54kg||00-150 lbs. / 45-68kg||20-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||20-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||50-200 lbs.+ / 68-91kg+|
|Binding Sizes||/M||omen's M/L, Men's S||omen's M/L, Men's S||omen's L, Men's S/M|
Experience the future of snowboarding with the Burton Women's Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024. These bindings offer an intuitive boot-to-binding connection, featuring three connection points for unmatched simplicity, security, and board control. The Toe Hook 2.0 ensures responsive entry, and a quick-release lever on the hi-back guarantees a clean exit. Enjoy maximum comfort and reduced fatigue with the Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, and customize your stance with the FLAD system. Whether you prefer a playful or relaxed feel, these bindings have you covered. Plus, they're backed by Burton's lifetime warranty, so you can ride with confidence. Step on and conquer the mountain with ease!
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. The Toe Hook 2.0 offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in the hi-back and spar for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility
|Step On||Step On and go. From the moment you're ready to ride, the Step On™ boot-to-binding connection offers unprecedented convenience and performance that will have you taking on the entire mountain in no time.|
|Re:Flex™||Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight and is compatible with all board mounting options.|
|18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite||Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in baseplate for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility|
|Single-Component Baseplate||Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain|
|Step On FLAD™||Step On FLAD system allows the user to make adjustments with a #2 screwdriver to forward lean angle of the hi-back based on the user's preference, getting an active and quicker response with more forward lean and a more relaxed response with less forward lean.|
|Basic Hi-Back||Burton's standard hi-back provides consistent flex and features durable bomb-proof materials and foam padding for elevated comfort.|
|Features||Step On™, Recycled Materials|
|Warranty||All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.|
Information provided by manufacturer