Burton Youth Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024 Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Empower young riders with the Burton Youth Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024. Say goodbye to fumbling with straps – this is a step-on-and-ride scenario designed for kids with big dreams. These bindings feature the same design as the adult model, with zero lean hi-backs for a playful and relaxed feel. The Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System ensures comfort and minimizes fatigue, and the Re:Flex mounting system enhances board flex while reducing weight. The Step On boot-to-binding connection is simple and secure, and the FLAD system allows for custom forward lean adjustments. With Burton's lifetime warranty on baseplates, you're ready to hit the slopes with confidence!
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. The Toe Hook 2.0 offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in the hi-back and spar for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility
|Step On||Step On and go. From the moment you're ready to ride, the Step On™ boot-to-binding connection offers unprecedented convenience and performance that will have you taking on the entire mountain in no time.|
|Re:Flex™||Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight and is compatible with all board mounting options.|
|18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite||Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in baseplate for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility|
|Single-Component Baseplate||Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain|
|Step On FLAD™||Step On FLAD system allows the user to make adjustments with a #2 screwdriver to forward lean angle of the hi-back based on the user's preference, getting an active and quicker response with more forward lean and a more relaxed response with less forward lean.|
|Basic Hi-Back||Burton's standard hi-back provides consistent flex and features durable bomb-proof materials and foam padding for elevated comfort.|
|Features||Step On™, Recycled Materials|
|Warranty||All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.|
Information provided by manufacturer