Dalbello Chakra Elevate 115 ID Ski Boot 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Designed for sporty women who ski in all snow conditions in varying terrain. The Chakra 115 T.I. ID has a 98 mm Contour 4 Fit last, Center Balanced Stance technology, and the popular forward flex for gentle, progressive lean adjustment. The cabrio design uses a three-piece structure to offer great comfort with good shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. Stepping in and out of the boot are easier than ever. New tech inserts extend the range of use and make the Chakra suitable for all kinds of freeride and touring bindings including pin tech systems. The top model in the Dalbello freeride range for women has a female-specific cuff height and a special tongue with an adjustable flex. These not only make the Chakra 115 T.I. ID the first choice for highly skilled and advanced female skiers, but also for up-and-coming professionals. The light, thermoformable ID Max liner is customizable, extremely warm, and offers an excellent fit.
- WEIGHT: 1895,00 g
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 115
- LAST: 98 mm
- MATERIAL: PU / PU / GRILAMID
- LINER: ID MAX
- BUCKLE: FP-100
- STRAP: Buckle strap 60 mm
- SPECIFIC WOMEN FIT: Dalbello’s Women’s ski-boot line is developed by women. Woman technicians, designers and members of the Dalbello Freeski team are involved with product engineering and design. The finest Italian design technology assures the best dedicated women’s product in the world.
- CABRIO DESIGN: Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- CONTOUR 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot to create subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- MY FIT: The My Fit boot system enables an easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner. Thanks to the pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell, each My Fit boot already comes with the best possible fit at the very first step in. Depending on the liner, the thermoforming lasts not longer than 8 minutes and the flex stays untouched to guarantee the best performance and comfort all day long!
- ID LINER: The 100% customizable ID liners are thermo formable in only 6 - 12 minutes. They are the lightest and warmest liners for high sportive skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission.
- GRIPWALK: GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.