Dalbello Lupo AX 120 Ski Boot 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Lupo AX 120 is the crossover ski boot for freeriding and touring. With a 100 mm last it offers slightly more foot space and therefore particularly impressive comfort. Its vast area of use ranges from the piste in ski resorts to deep powder in the backcountry, only accessible after a climb. The large, easy-to-use ski/hike buckle and removable tongue allow a 67° range of movement. The legendary freeride performance of the cabrio design comes through on descents and enables beautifully carved turns even on hard pistes. The lightweight IF AIR liner becomes thermoformable after just a few minutes to enable optimal adaptation to the foot. High-quality GripWalk soles with a Vibram® profile can be optionally fitted to make walking easier and reduce the risk of slipping.
- WEIGHT: 1625 g (Uphill), 1780 g (Downhill)
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 120
- LAST: 100 mm
- MATERIAL: IRFRAN/POLYAMIDE COMPOSITE FG/PEBAX
- LINER: LUPO IF AIR
- BUCKLE: FP-100
- STRAP: Power strap 40 mm
- QUICK REMOVABLE TONGUE: Taken away easily with only one hand, the removed tongue offers endless forward lean movement while hiking and great skiing performance for downhilling due to it’s flex.
- CABRIO DESIGN: Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- GRIPWALK: GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
- CONTOUR 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot to create subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- IF LINER: IF Liner means Instant Fit Liner and stands excactly for this - instant fit at the very first step in! In addition all IF liners are thermo formable in a certain area (40 - 80 %, depending on the model) in only 4 minutes of heating to reach precise and individual fitting with a great memory effect.