Dalbello Lupo Pro HD Ski Boot 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Lupo Pro HD with a PU-polyamide-based shell is designed for maximum durability. Despite this, the boot is still extremely versatile and offers a 67° range of movement with the tongue removed when walking. The carbon shaft and 45-mm-wide power strap offer outstanding power transfer for descents. The Pro HD’s 98 mm last provides precisest footholding. Combined with the customizable and extremely light ID Max Light liner, this offers excellent fit — a major benefit for skiers who want to spend the full day on the slopes. High-quality GripWalk soles with a Vibram® profile can be optionally fitted to make walking easier and reduce the risk of slipping.
- WEIGHT: 1835 g (Uphill), 1990 g (Downhill)
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 130
- LAST: 98 mm
- LINER: ID MAX LIGHT
- BUCKLE: FP-100
- STRAP: Buckle Strap 45 mm
- CABRIO DESIGN: Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- GRIPWALK: GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
- CONTOUR 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot to create subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- ID LINER: The 100% customizable ID liners are thermo formable in only 6 - 12 minutes. They are the lightest and warmest liners for high sportive skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission.
- QUICK REMOVABLE TONGUE: Taken away easily with only one hand, the removed tongue offers endless forward lean movement while hiking and great skiing performance for downhilling due to it’s flex.