Flylow Billie Jacket 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
The Billie Coat is a staple in the Flylow line. It’s a gloriously versatile shell designed to keep you riding through the storm. Equipped with tough and light Surface 3-layer hardshell fabric, this jacket has enough breathability to get you up a bootpack with ease. A Durable Water Repellent coating ensures you’ll stay as dry as Moab in October. Perks: A helmet-compatible hood, ample underarm ventilation, and internal and external pockets.
- Surface 2L and 3L: Do this for a minute: Put on your ski jacket or pants and go step in the shower. If you’re wearing a Flylow piece made with Surface 2-layer or 3-layer hardshell fabric by Intuitive, you’ll watch the water bead up on the surface and slide right off. This burly, 150-Denier oxford weave, coated with a Durable Water Repellent, is designed to keep you warm and dry and have a tough but smooth feel. A nylon tricot on the backing protects the membrane and wicks moisture away from your body.
- High Performance DWR: We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- 50/50 Inbounds/Out-Of-Bounds: Conditions dependent, you split your time pretty evenly between the ski resort and the backcountry, which means you need gear that's tough and waterproof enough for the pounding of tram laps and storm skiing inbounds but won't sweat out on a climb on those days you decide to earn your turns. Here, we opt for fabrics and features that do double duty, like jacket powder skirts you can zip out or bib pants made for versatile pursuits.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Fully seam taped
- 4 internal pockets, including a pass pocket
- 3 internal pockets
- Underarm vents
- Helmet-compatible hood
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Removable powder skirt
- Average weight: 590 grams