K2 BFC W 95 Ski Boot 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Slide into the all-new BFC W 95 and see what comfort-driven performance is all about.
With a 95 flex rating, wide 103mm last, a new Cushfit Plus liner, and a sleek heat-moldable shell, these boots are the ideal blend of comfort and responsiveness. Throw in K2's updated Après Mode for easy walking to and from the slopes, and you’ve got the most comfortable full-featured boot on the mountain.
- WIDTH: 103mm
- VOLUME: High
- FLEX: 5/10
- SHELL: TPU
- CUFF MATERIAL: PP
- STRAP: 40mm Velcro
- OUTSOLE: GripWalk
- CATEGORY: All Mountain, Comfort, 2 Piece
- LINER: Cushfit Plus
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1860g
- HANDS FREE ENTRY: Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- FULLY HEAT-MOLDABLE: Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- APRES MODE 2.0: A new and improved walk mode offering a massive 50-degree range of motion. A lever on the back of the boot unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell, allowing for increased comfort and convenience when walking from the car to the lift
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES: Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- CUSHFIT PLUS: Lasted with a blend of open-cell and EVA foam for an extremely comfortable, warm, and supportive fit.