Salomon Super 8 Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Inspired by Dirksen’s authoritative edge control. Whether you’re, ripping pow or carving groomers, the wider design with the control under your back foot and allows a smooth and precise maneuverability, speed, float, and belongs in every quiver.
- Power: Camber under the back foot for explosive turning capabilities.
- Carving: Quadratic Sidecut blends elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- Float: Flat segments under the front foot for freedom on fun pow days.
- Backseat camber: Camber loaded under the back foot for precision and control, with flat segments under the front foot for superior floatation in deep snow. The best of both worlds.
- Quadratic: A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- C/FX Basalt: A patented combination of fiberglass and basalt designed to provide an optimal ratio of weight, power, and dampening.
- Tapered directional: Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- BA MD fiberglass: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Damplifier: Cork and ABS insert on nose helps absorb vibrations for a smoother ride at high speed.
- Popster: The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Rocket Science: More maneuverable/stable boards: Rocker on tip/tail for playfulness.
- Sintered: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Aspen SLCT: Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- FSC certified woodcore: FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- Fine stone finish: Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on Salomon's Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- Natural wax: A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- All mountain EB: All mountain ready, right out of the wrapper. Equipped with a 1-degree bevel in the nose and tail and a 2-degree bevel between the feet for superior edge hold and no hang ups.
- ABS: The mollecular structure can be described as a concrete bar combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
|Size||Contact Length||Effective edge (mm)||Nose length (mm)||Rec. binding sizes||Rec. stance (mm)||Max stance (mm)||Rider weight Max (kg)||Rider weight Min (kg)|